Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wedding 3

Finally I've got around to showing you photos from Emma and Peter's wedding back on the 12th May. It's not my fault though it's taken so long as I only got the rest of the photos last week.














As many of you know, Emma is one of my closest friends from high school and we lived together in Perth from January 2004 until she got married. I was one of the bridesmaids and I was very glad for her and Peter's sake (and mine too I guess) that everything went off without a hitch.

The ceremony was at their church, South Perth Church of Christ. We walked down the aisle to the intrumental version of Annie's Song by John Denver and I came in first, praying I wouldn't stack it due to wearing higher shoes than I'm used to. But it was all good :) Then we boogied back down the aisle to I'm On My Way by The Proclaimers.

We had the pro photos done at Victoria Gardens in East Perth (which I haven't got yet and can't put on my blog due to copyright issues) and then the party continued at Hotel Ibis in the city. It was such a blast. I danced and danced and danced some more and caught up with all my old friends. It was a while since we were all in the same room together.

The only downside...it was the middle of seeding time so Duncan couldn't come :(


My bridemaid attire.
To view more wedding photos, check out my Photobucket album here.

2 comments:

bek said...

Oh that Amy!! Married to a Russell too!!

She turned up at our wedding too!!

Wow...small world!!

You look just smashing dahhling!! :)

loved the photos!!

Sarah said...

Thanks dear :)

Far out, it is a small world. Everybody knows everybody....