Tuesday, September 11, 2007

5 Things

Amanda from Amanda's Musings tagged me so here goes...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
How ironic I just blogged about this the other week. In short, I was 14, I lived in Albany with my parents and brother and was a Year 9 student at Albany SHS. For more details see my post 10 Years On.

2. What were you doing one year ago?
Feeling quite down actually. Wondering where my life was going, what God had in store, should I make big changes, were there any men left for me and would the Eagles make the Grand Final?

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
* Dove or Cadbury Milk chocolate
* Chicken Crimpy biscuits
* Drinking chocolate powder with just a little bit of milk so it's like a thick chocolate sludge. YUM!
* Barbecue Samboy chips, Chicken Twisties or Burger Rings
* Spearmint Mentos or Kool Mints
(Healthy aren't I?)

4. What are 5 songs that you know the lyrics to?
* Climb Ev'ry Mountain
* The Sound of Music
* Edelweiss
* Do Re Mi
* I Have Confidence
(Gee I wonder what my favourite movie is ?)

5. 5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire?
* Support missionaries
* Support bible translation organisation
* Support struggling local churches
* Support TEAR Australia
* Give to my friends/family in need

6. 5 bad habits
* Dawdling
* Procrastinating
* Getting stressed out
* Inappropriate language (yes I know..... I'm BAAAAD)
* Watching too much TV

7. 5 things you like to do
* Live for God and learn more about him
* Catch up with Duncan, friends and family
* Dance
* Sing
* Chill out and watch movies

8. 5 favourite toys?
* Beads and all the accompanying tools.
* Computer
* TV and DVD/VCR player
* My Golly I got in Victoria.
* Digital camera

9. 5 things you would never wear?
* Skivvies
* Overalls
* Low cut or see through tops
* Too short skirts
* High heels (I can't balance)

10. 5 things you hate to do
* Vomit
* Clean my house
* Ring up people I don't know well
* Stranger/walk up evangelism
* Waste things

Now I tag James from Middo's World, Dodgy Pete from Longfur, Rodney from The Journey, Scott from Scott's Simple Life and Iris from Double Half.

3 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Edelweiss?! What do you mean, Heino???
If so... how come?

Scott Parker said...

Oh goody, my first time being tagged. Check my blog. Btw feel free to add my blog to your sidebar if you wish :)

Sarah said...

What...? :)