Monday, November 19, 2007

The Crowdies!

I went with some friends to the Crowded House concert on Friday night at the Supreme Court Gardens. I am a big fan so it was great to see them live and Neil Finn is a fantastic entertainer. Perfect weather and even a streaker to liven things up even more!

My favourite songs are Fall At Your Feet, Don't Dream It's Over, Better Be Home Soon and Mean To Me.














Ali, Bek and I















Jill, Ali, me, Corinne and Jane





























































Bob Evans was the opening act.

Then we went a bit crazy with some fairy floss ;)




























It looks like Jill's having a bubble bath.




















I thought I should be a part of Movember.




















Dave found it all hilarious but was reluctant to join in.


Then the moment we'd been waiting for.

No comments: