Friday, December 21, 2007

Albany in October

Duncan and I head to Albs tomorrow so I thought it's high time I showed you the pics from last time we were there in October.

We also had the pleasant surprise of bumping into fellow blogger and ex-Albanyite Middo at church while we were there.
Me watching TV wearing a dressing gown. I had no idea Duncan was taking this pic until I saw it on his camera - sneaky, sneaky!





View from Mt Clarence












Princess Royal Harbour













Dunc and I at the lookout.













Me striking a pose...not a very good one!















My handsome Duncan













View over Middleton Beach















Those steps are a bit of a climb








This was Duncan's first Facebook profile photo ;)






It took a while to get our steps posing photos just right ;)
Bandit!
Nah, it was just that the beach was jolly cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your still around on Dec 30, stop in at the Church of Christ if you want to hear a good speaker

;)

Sarah said...

Unfortunately we head off to Dunsborough on Boxing Day.

I wonder who the good speaker is? ;)

Hope it goes well! :)

Middo said...

Just some young upstart ex-country turned city boy, soon to dip his feet in the country again. You won't miss a thing!

hehe