Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictorial Evidence of the Excellent Melbourne Trip







Some random chick on the tram.












Me! The first day was very humid.
















La Trobe St












State Library of Victoria















Huge painting of Warney in the State Library. You think the Vics would have better taste.















The conference I was at.











Some chick presenting. My turn soon....eeeek!












My powerpoint







Me speaking













And again.....



See all my groupies. There were more than didn't get in this shot.











Melbourne's 'arty' graffiti











Bourke St Mall. Myer and David Jones there make Perth's look tiny.














City shot





City again












Rowers on the Yarra River














Crown Complex.








Jenn, who I stayed with, pretending to be a surgeon (she really just didn't want her photo taken).







Jenn and I outside a shopping centre before I headed to the airport






View from the flight home.








I miss Melbourne *sigh*

No comments: