Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sale of the Century

Recently, I did what every stressed and tired person really shouldn't do.

I had a garage sale.

I was very very tired but by the time the day of the sale came around, it was too late to cancel. I'd already advertised in the Quokka and emailed a lot of people. Besides, I thought getting rid of some clutter might help my stress levels....sort of.

It was actually quite relaxing. My housemate, Sarah and I sat outside all day moving with the shade and occasionally prayed, "God, please send some people to buy our crap."

Then I decided to up the advertising


































Some of it got sold (Sarah made far more money than I did) but some of the bigger stuff is still waiting for new homes. See the items below plus there's also a pedestal fan, dressing table, bedside table and computer desk.
It's so cheap. Buy buy buy while you can. Prices negotiable.
Email me at seddyed at hotmail dot com or leave a comment and I'll get in touch.





Funky phone
















Barbecue. It needs a good clean but works fine.





Little TV







Single bed doona












Single bed doona









Dog stretcher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.