Friday, April 11, 2008

Diary of a Wedding Planning Machine: Stickybeak

One more sleep and my surname will change. Well, much more than that of course - my life will change.

If you're a regular reader of this blog and would like to witness two fellow bloggers tie the knot, then you're welcome to rock up to the ceremony, have a stickybeak and enjoy some afternoon tea. It's at Scarborough Church of Christ (402 Karrinyup Road, Gwelup) at 1pm TOMORROW (Saturday 12th April).

Seriously, don't feel weird if you want to come and have a squiz. There will be STACKS of people. As long as you're not a creepy stalker type, you're more than welcome :)

As for this blog, well.....I'll be back!

Don't nobody go nowhere.....

3 comments:

bek said...

aawwww.....I wanna sticky-beak!!! (pouting lip)

we have people coming over our place at 2!! So i can't come

*sigh*

Well, I hope it goes well!!!

eeeeekkkkk Mrs. future....duncan something!!!

eeeeekkkkkk!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Have a wonderful day! Good luck, lots of fun and love for your new phase in life!

Scott Parker said...

All the best Sarah. I pray it all goes beautifully on your special day. Make sure you post some pics soon.