Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Back......With A Sneak Peek

I don't want to be one of those bloggers who apologises for their absence as if the blogosphere stops without them.

But I would like to let you know that I'm back online.....WOOHOO! And I'm sorry to anyone who has been disappointed by my almost two week absence. I had an excuse!

The wedding went really well. It was an exhausting yet amazing day. I made it through it and even had fun in the process. It was good seeing everyone, even though there were quite a few people I would have loved to have chatted to longer. My arms are still feeling a bit long and monkey-like from being dragged in fifty different directions....but it's all good.

I'll be back soon with a full update of our wedding day from beginning to end but I'm just waiting to get more photos from people. Dunc brought his laptop to the reception so that people could copy photos from their digital cameras but not many people did it and I can't find what format the photos that are on there are in. Some people have put theirs on Facebook....thank you! If anyone out there went to the wedding and has photos, please email them to me or Facebook them.

More photos coming soon. Please be patient.....as I'm trying to be.

Marriage is very very good :)







I've got Kool Mints between my teeth ;)

3 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

What a relief those are Kool Mints!!!! :-)
Nice pic!
Well congrats to your new phase of life, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Great photo!! Love it. I have a handful of photos, not sure if I have your email but I'm happy to send them to you. Actually, I think I have Duncan's so I'll see about sending them there for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! What an joyful wedding you guys had. Hope you're settling well into your new home up in Buntine... Hug.
Jane