Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wedding 2 2008

Now that I've finally found my USB drive among the clutter, I can get around to showing you all some photos.
This was the second wedding we went to this year back on the 10th February. Duncan's friend Micah got hitched to Morris at Hyde Park in North Perth. It was a lovely wedding but a STINKER of a day. Most of the guests were standing under the shade provided by the huge trees but it made very little difference to the humidity. During the ceremony, I could feel the sweat trickling down my legs.

We weren't invited to the reception (too many people) but they provided a really nice afternoon tea in the park afterwards. They even gave out personalised bottles of water.
















And here are some more pics of the day...






























Vows.















The kiss!














Both sets of parents prayed for the couple.












Signing away.




























Micah's sister Rachel (who was one of the bridesmaids) sang while they were signing the register.



















Having pro photos done with Morris's family.















Me. My head looks out of proportion!
























One of my fave photos of us :)

2 comments:

bek said...

I can't believe you guys know Micah & Morris!!!

My parents went to that wedding!!!!

I can't remember how many times I watched 'Steel Magnolias' at her place when I was younger!

Carl is one of Dad's closest friends!

Sarah said...

Whoa small world!

Duncan has been friends with Micah's whole family for years, he went on a mission trip to South Africa with them about 5 years ago.