Rodney from The Journey blog has honoured me with the Arte y Pico Award. Cool! Thanks Rodney.
The rules for passing this honour on:
1 - Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honour to.
2 - Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3 - Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4 - Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Go to the Arte y Pico blog if you'd like to know more about this award.
It's hard to pick just five blogs, but here are a few I enjoy reading regularly:
1. Bek from Longfur for sharing openly about her life and faith and not being afraid to share the hard bits either.
2. Middo from Disciple of the Way for raising great questions about theology and church and making me think.
3. The ladies from GirlTalk for getting me to think more about what it means to be a Christian woman.
4. Amanda from Amanda's Musings for being arty and tempting me with her many wonderful creations online.
5. Iris from Double Half and One Ten Without Ham for having possibly the most unique blog title and for blogging in her second language (I don't even have a second language!) There are some great pics of Germany on her blog.
Go check these blogs out if you haven't already!