Thursday, June 05, 2008

Cornerstone Pics

We got back from Perth last night (explaining my absence from the blogosphere). While I gather my thoughts, here are some pics from Cornerstone, a camp I went on back late Feb/early March. The theme was 'Designing Church' which interests me greatly at the moment. However, I was slightly disappointed as some of the talks really weren't about what church should look like, therefore I felt the title was a little misleading. However, the first talk was brilliant; a reminder that the gospel needs to be at the centre of every church regardless of its size, style, demographic, location etc. It was still a great camp even though I had to leave early for.....you guessed it.....another wedding!

So here are the photos. I stayed in a cottage with people from my now old church. Although I'm slowly settling into a new church, I miss them.




Taryn and Jill in the dining hall.










Me and Jane.









Lunch









Phil Davidson, the guest musician.












Jane and Brad in the cottage.










Jordan and Daniel






Brad, Ali and Jane

No comments: