Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Big 300

This is my 300th post - well done me! To celebrate, I've decided to take you all on a walk down memory lane and revisit the most heavily commented on posts in the Sedshed's history. I wanted to do a Top 10 but it ended up being a Top 11 due to a tie between some posts. Sure, I may be a small fry in the blogosphere and many of these comments may have come from me but it was fun to reminisce. Enjoy!

Calling All Theoblogians #4 21 comments
The one where I asked about the Trinity. Recently some other people discovered this two-month-old post and the comments have started again.

Lesson 2 from Sarah's School of Dating 18 comments
The one where I created a scenario where a couple in a church wanted to start dating but another girl in the church wanted the same man! There seems to be an unwritten rule among women that you can't date your friend's love interest. I took absolutely no notice of that in this post!

Technical Help Needed 17 comments
The one where the Blogger ID photos vanished from the comments and the blogger's name was replaced with 'anonymous'......I had no idea what was going on.

Invitation Politics 13 comments
The one where I asked if you should invite people you don't really like to your special occasion in order to heal rifts. This was quite a controversial one with many different opinions.

Frustrations for Young Bloggers 12 comments
The one where I shared that Duncan and I were becoming disillusioned that we had more lurkers than commenters on our blogs. It seems to be an all too familiar problem for many bloggers out there.

Will You Volunteer? 12 comments
The one where I asked for a volunteer to help me get my blog back in working order when it crashed and I was considering migrating to Wordpress. Yes, so many of my posts seem to be about my technical problems ;)

New Hair...Yeah Yeah 11 comments
The one where I posted pics of different hairstyles on my face and asked for your advice before I got a new haircut. It's amazing how sometimes the most meaningless posts can attract more comments than expected.

My Man!!! 11 comments
The one where I introduced you all to Duncan after we started going out.

Ben Behaving Badly 10 comments
The one where I gave my opinion on the arrest and subsequent sacking of Ben Cousins from the Eagles.

News Flash!!!!!! 10 comments
The one where I asked you all to guess my 'big news'....which of course was that I was going out with Duncan.

The Pictures Tell The Story 10 comments
The one where I announced my engagement to Duncan.

6 comments:

Jillian said...

300
Congratulations!! May the next 300 be just as exciting and bring you joy! ;-)

bek said...

woo hoo! Go the sed shed!!

congrats

Mark Edwards said...

Congrats.....we must meet up one day...considering the circles we mix in....which contain the same people!

Looking back over the men behaving badly post...what will I say if Ben ends up at Freo?? :)

Iris Flavia said...

Congrats from here, too! :-)
Time just runs, no?

So, here is to the next 300!

Sarah said...

Hehe Mark it's Ben Behaving Badly :)

I don't really think Ben will end up at any club. It's sad that in footy, 30 is often considered past your used by date.

Scott Parker said...

Congrats Sarah, look forward to the next 300.