Friday, August 08, 2008

A Plug

I don't plug lots of events but there's one I do enjoy every year.

The Perth Women's Convention is on Saturday 16th August. Rock up at about 8:30 to register and it wraps up about 4:30. Just follow the link to get more information about the conference.

In a nutshell, it involves about 500 Christian women mainly from Perth but some (like me) from country WA too, gathering together to hear talks, sing and eat together and enjoy a time of fellowship. There are women of all ages, denominations and stages of faith.

Those of you who are regular readers of my blog will know I don't like crowds unless I know a few people. Yet I don't find it scary so chances are you'll be okay too. If you want to come but are worried about not knowing anyone, just think, you will know ME! :)

Click on the link above to register online. You have until Monday 11th August.

No comments: