Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meet n Greet and Family Snaps

After the ceremony everything felt very surreal. It had gone so quickly and I couldn't believe we were actually married. It was official!

We both stumbled over our words when greeting all of our guests outside the church. Someone said congratulations to Duncan and he said it back. They just smiled and said, "No, congratulations to YOU."

I couldn't remember who all of Duncan's friends and relatives were. I'd never been hugged and kissed so many times in my life. It was fun seeing who had rocked up at the ceremony.
To see more pics, check out my Facebook album which our photographer took.






Greeting Aimee.
Chris taking a pic of us.
My family.
Dunc's family.
The in-laws.
With both sets of parents.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,