Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reception

Finally, here are some reception photos. Yes, I know you're all probably sick of wedding photos by now (judging by the lack of comments) so my next post will be something different, I promise.
We couldn't afford to hire Justine, our photographer, for the reception (which was held at Morley Sport and Recreation Centre) so she came just for the beginning and took a few shots. Here are the photos and more in the album. For heaps of others which our guests took, see my other Facebook albums here, here and here.







Table decorations which my mum made.


Yummy beach theme cake.
Our photoboard which Rianna put together for us.

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

Not sick of wedding-pics from this side - just thought you might be sick of getting similar comments all the time! ;-)
That cake is just great, btw!!