Monday, November 17, 2008

The Fowl Friends Have Names

I have consulted the blogosphere and Facebook to name our birds.

And their names are.......
  • Attila the Hen (which I thought of but it was also suggested by Iris.)
  • Rebeakah (yes that's ReBEAKah...which is one I thought of).
  • Yolko (suggested by a Facebook friend).
  • Ginny (which I got from Ginger which Amanda suggested but decided to make it Ginny instead because I'm a big Harry Potter fan!)

Thanks to all who contributed. I liked many other suggestions as well and I'm sure they'll be used in good time when Randolph gets his butt into gear and there are chickens....hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I like it. Ginny may pay me with one egg (what else would a hen use for currency?) : )

Sarah said...

It'll be a small egg for sure....if Meeny doesn't eat it first! :)