Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good Times....Good Times

I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like lately and it's due to Christmas busyness, unreliable internet (yes my frustrations continue) and the fact that last week I went to Perth....twice. Two trips to Perth in a week, each for one night. No wonder I'm completely stuffed!

As much as I enjoy going to Perth, I'm beginning to realise my limitations. If there was such a thing as a 'Frequent Driver's Card' I would surely have earned enough points by now for a nice tropical holiday somewhere. While Duncan and I make every effort to get to Perth for other people's special occasions, sometimes too many consecutive trips are just draining. The first of my trips last week was for my friend (and former housemate) Sarah's birthday and the second for an appointment with a dermatologist. And in my usual style, I try to cram everything I need to do into an unrealistic period of time. The result is go, go, go......and a very tired me.
Here are some pics from my first trip about a week and a half ago.
First I stopped off to see Amanda's stall at the Oxford St Markets in Leederville, say hi and pick up some jewellery I ordered off her. Unfortunately my camera doesn't quite do it justice.






Then off to Sarah's birthday barbecue. Here I am with the birthday girl (obviously a self-taken pic)










Lyndsay and Sarah










Annette.














Leanne didn't want her picture taken.








Ali and Richard.










Sarah's sister, Emily, cooking the meat.














Terios and Rohan










I finally got one of Leanne and Jason.












A self-taken picture of me.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your compliments, I know Leanne, her Dad was the senior Pastor and Michael was the intern at Wattle grove about 3 yrs ago.

Sarah said...

Sure is a small world!

Iris Flavia said...

Looks like you had a fun time, despite the stress :-)