Monday, May 11, 2009

5 Best Movie Couples

Welcome to my new series, 5 Things, in which I list my favourite...or least favourite....things on any topic I choose. Then I also want you to list your five top things about that subject.

First up....movies. Here are five couples which I think look so suited to each other on-screen, I think they should get together in real life.

1. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore (Robbie and Julia) in The Wedding Singer.












2. James MacArthur and Janet Munro (Fritz and Roberta) in Swiss Family Robinson.








3. Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles (Patrick and Kat) in 10 Things I Hate About You.












4. Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey (Johnny and Baby) in Dirty Dancing.












5. Benjamin Bratt and Sandra Bullock (Eric and Gracie) in Miss Congeniality.










Now it's over to you. Who are your Top 5 Movie Couples?

1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts in Notting Hill.

Gerard Depardieu and Andie MacDowell in Green Card.

Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle in Pride and Prejudice.

Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gorden-Levitt in 500 Days of Summer.