Monday, June 08, 2009

Bible Verse of the Day

Those of you who regularly read this blog may remember this post I did on relating to non-Christian defacto couples who want to stay at our place with both grace and truth. After praying about it, God lead me to these verses and I think they pretty much answer my questions.

What do you think?

I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people - not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."
1 Corinthians 5:9-13

No comments: