Monday, August 31, 2009

5 Things I DON'T Love About Winter

Today is officially the last day of winter. Summer is on it's way. Booooooo! I'm very much a winter person.....having said that, there are still things about the cold season that irk me.

1. Getting rained on (especially when I've forgotten my umbrella or struggling with bags of shopping).
2. Having to wait so long for my washing to dry. I might as well have just hung it out and let the rain wash it.
3. Being unable to sleep without bedsocks.
4. Not being able to host 'outside' events for fear of rain.
5. Colds, flu and all that jazz.

Soooo, what DON'T you like about winter? Summer people you may whinge now ;)

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

- the darkness - days are so short, too.
- scratching the car free from ice till the fingers are numb, gaaahhh...
- drving in general is more than crap in winter
- driving a bike even more so, slippery and freezing cold
- all the clothes you need and then it´s still cold...