Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fete

Last month, Duncan and I had a 'trash and treasure' stall at our local fete. Not only did we clean out a lot of junk but I also decided to get out my beads and have a go at making some jewellery to sell. Lately, I've been dreaming of ways to make money for the purpose of furthering God's kingdom. Having a clean out and not being a hoarder of useless crap is a great way to raise some funds for those in need. We decided that all proceeds we made would go to support women and children associated with Pregnancy Problem House and by selling some of our old stuff we made $75.80. Honestly, I couldn't believe some people wanted to buy our junk....but I'm very glad they did. I can't wait for the next fete or market to come along.

Here are some of my attempts at creativity:






























































Some of our random junk.


Me at our stall.

No comments: