Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding 1 2009

For the third and final consecutive weekend I spent in Perth, I did what I do best.....go to weddings! :)

After attending 14 weddings in 2007-08 (including our own), 2009 had a severe wedding drought for us. I had to wait until the last few weeks of the year to attend one and poor Duncan missed out because of harvest.

Our friend Yu from our old church married Dada at St Barnabas Anglican Church in West Leederville and the reception was held at the Aqualife Centre in East Victoria Park. It was such a cool wedding because it reflected two cultures. The couple wore white to the ceremony and red to the reception.

I have a heap of photos on Facebook here but here are just a couple of the very sweet bride and groom and a not so glamorous one of yours truly.












No comments: