Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Sedshed Turns 4

My bloggy celebrated it's 4th birthday on Saturday.  Yes, I first started blogging on the 19th June 2006. 


Unfortunately I didn't bake it (myself) a cake, but I did give it a new outfit instead.  If you use a reader, click through to see my blog's new look.  It is one of the standard Blogger templates (not game or skilled enough to try creating or editing a template yet), but it is books which is very 'me' being an avid reader and a former librarian and all, AND I have a picture of my house on there.  Oh and there is now a 'Like' option on the end of each post, so if you don't feel like writing a comment, but just like the post, you can do so....just like Facebook :)

To celebrate, I've decided to do a couple of polls.  If you're a reader of this blog, please say whether you use a reader or if you come directly to the URL, via a link from another blog etc.  Then for those who indicate they use a reader, I would like to know which reader you use.

Sound easy enough?  Ok then, please do the poll....just for me :)

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy birthday Sarah. And I love, love, LOVE the new outfit! Gorgeous. And your house - ah, it takes me back to the Corrigin days. Sweet.

Well done on blogging for four years. I think I have only been around for about six months but I love reading what you have to say. May there be many more bloggy birthdays for you.

God bless.
Mxx

Iris Flavia said...

Congrats from here, too! :-)
Love the new outfit!
And the house (really I wish we found at least an apartment to buy, having a house must be just wonderful)

Rodney Olsen said...

Congratulations on four years of great posts.

Wonderful new look. :)

Rusdy said...

Me thru Google reader. I've been using this all the time, and haven't found any reason not to so far :)

Oh yeah, congrats for the consistent 4th year!

Middo said...

The new look is VERY you, suits your blog perfectly!

Congrats on 4 years. My blog has fallen by the wayside (well my personal one, Aussie Green Thumb is going strong!)

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate you reading and commenting on this blog over the past four years or some of that time. :)