Friday, July 02, 2010

How Can They Not Know This Stuff?

Ok, I know I've blogged about Featherbrained people before, but I really don't get this...

How can people not know:
  • Their address.
  • Their mobile number.
  • Their birthday.
  • Their kids' ages.
I'm not talking about people who have just moved house, changed numbers etc either.  Honestly, how can people not know this stuff?  Don't they ever have to fill out forms?

Another thing I don't get is how people can spell other people's names wrong when the person's name is written RIGHT THERE.  Fair enough if someone said their name over the phone and the other person wrote it down incorrectly, but I see people spelling their friend's names wrong on Facebook when their friend's name is written right there on their profile.  And you can tell it wasn't just a random typo either since they consistently spell it wrong!

I've sent emails to people with my name on the bottom, and received replies saying 'Thanks Sara'....and they keep spelling it 'Sara' or 'Sera'  or some other random spelling.  It's written right there on the email, for goodness sake....S-A-R-A-H.

I don't get it.  Please explain....

No comments: