Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sucked In, Spammers!

In my post, Blog Cleaning, a couple of months back, I mentioned that I'd been having some trouble with spam comments.  I know from reading other Blogspot blogs that I haven't been the only one.

So I have made the decision to turn comment moderation ON.  Those of you who have commented recently would have already noticed this.  I hope to publish the comments of valued readers as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately it's due to complete tools with nothing better to do than graffiti my blog with links to dodgy sites, and I agree with Mark from Markedly when he says it gives him great pleasure knowing that no-one will ever see their stupid comments.

So spammers....suffer in ya jocks!  Take your rubbish elsewhere.  No-one will ever see it here. Hahaha!

No comments: