Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen

These lyrics do a pretty good of conveying how I feel sometimes which I attempted to describe in my last post.

I get up in the morning, and I ain't got nothing to say.
I come home in the evening, I go to bed feeling the same way.
I ain't nothing but tired, man I'm just tired and bored with myself.
Hey there, baby, I could use just a little help.

You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire without a spark.
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark.

Message keeps getting clearer, radio's on, and I'm moving round the place.
I check myself out in the mirror, I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face.
Man I ain't getting nowhere just sitting in a dump like this.
There's something happening somewhere, baby, I just know that there is.

No comments: