Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Bremer Bay - April 2011

I had a great holiday in Bremer Bay at the end of April.  I was invited by my friend, Rhianon, and her husband, Linton, her parents, her sister, Ellen, and some other friends of theirs also came along.  Unfortunately Duncan was seeding so he couldn't come.  He would have LOVED it!  4WDing, motorbikes, beach....all things that are right up his alley.










Our God is an awesome God.








The boys and their bikes.


Rhianon about to go for a ride on the four-wheeler.

My first ever ride on any kind of motorbike.
 
I reckon it looks like it has eyes.


Trying to get the darn thing started.

Woohoo!  Here I go...

Ellen felt a bit cold.












Ellen enjoying the view.




Rhianon and Linton on the beach.



Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!




Oh what a feeling....Toyota!  I've always wanted one of these jumping action photos.


Rhianon



Kitesurfers in action at sunset.


1 comment:

Mark Edwards said...

shhhhhhhhh...don't tell anyone about Bremer!