Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why? Why? Why?

Why does the phone ring (after being silent all day) when....
  • I'm on the toilet
  • I'm in the shower
  • I've just got out of the shower (so I'm standing around wrapped in a towel and freezing)
  • I'm outside hanging washing
  • I'm outside feeding the chooks or the dogs
  • I've got food in my mouth

When I'm having a great day, why does someone always have to say or do something to ruin it?

Why does it always start raining when I want to leave the office to get a takeaway coffee?

Why do I bump into someone I know at the shops when:
  • I'm in a filthy mood and don't feel like talking to anyone
  • I'm in too much of a rush to talk
  • I'm wearing old trackies or the like
  • I'm buying a present for that person
  • I'm buying something 'personal'

I don't get it.  Please explain.....

1 comment:

Amanda Hunt said...

Because God has a sense of humour? : )