Thursday, January 19, 2012

Geography Lesson

According to my stats I have readers from all over the world.  I suspect most blogs do.  This does create some dilemmas when it comes to describing Australian places.  If I write as though everyone is from Western Australia it's bound to create some confusion.  If I write as though everyone is from interstate/overseas then WA readers will be going Yeah, yeah...we know that.

So, I've decided to give those interstate and overseas readers a geography lesson.  Please don't see this as patronising.  I really have no idea about towns in different states.

Here's a map I created of WA places I've mentioned before on this blog.  Some of them I've lived in and others I've visited.  Click on the blue placemarks to read a bit about why I have marked that particular place.  To see the whole map, click the view WA Geography Lesson in a larger map link.

Hopefully when I start name-dropping places again, it might make a bit more sense.


View WA Geography Lesson in a larger map

No comments: