Friday, October 12, 2012

Please Vote For My Post

I've entered my post My Prayer For My Church in the October edition of the Christian Blog Carnival and now they are having a competition where readers get to vote for their favourite post for the month.

Could you please take a minute of your time to vote for me by going here and typing 'I vote for My Prayer For My Church' (or something similar) in the reply box?

I'd be honoured.

They're going to announce the winner on Monday so please, please vote over the weekend. :)

If you're a Christian blogger, consider entering one of your posts into the next carnival on the 7th November.  It's a great way to get more exposure for your blog.  Go here for more details.

2 comments:

betty-NZ said...

I'm honored to vote for my bloggy friend!

Sarah said...

Thanks heaps. :) Much appreciated.