Friday, February 01, 2013

Friday Funny

I'm not feeling that great today so I thought I'd post a Friday Funny.

EVER WONDER....

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouths closed?

Why you don't ever see the headline, 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Why doctors call what they do 'practice'?

Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavour, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?

Why the man who invests all your money is called a 'broker'?

Why there isn't mouse-flavoured cat food?

Why Noah didn't swat those two mosquitos?

Why they sterilise the needle for lethal injections?

Why they are called 'apartments' when they are all stuck together?

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

#1 - since I read this years ago I take care to keep my mouth closed - it´s possible ;-)
The others... true, so true!
Hope you feel better!