Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Unwell by Matchbox 20

This song has been stuck in my head a lot over the past few weeks.

All day,
Staring at the ceiling,
Making friends with shadows on my wall.
All night,
Hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep,
Because tomorrow might be good for something.
Hold on,
I'm feeling like I'm heading for a breakdown.
I don't know why.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.
I know right now you can't tell,
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see,
A different side of me.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired,
I know, right now you don't care,
But soon enough you're gonna think of me,
And how I used to be.

Lyrics from here.

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

I hope you find your way through the fog soon.
It´s hard to follow you and not know anything about it, actually.
I have no Baby, I have no idea. I wish you power. Strength. And Faith. Well, that you got.