Friday, May 08, 2015

Friday Funny

PREGNANCY Q&A

Should I have a baby after 35?
No, 35 children is enough.

What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
Childbirth.

My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
So, what's your question?

My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labour, but pressure.  Is she right?
Yes, in the same way a tornado might be called an air current.

When is the best time to get an epidural?
Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labour?
Not unless 'alimony' means anything to you.

Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
Yes, pregnancy.

Do I have to have a baby shower?
Not if you change the baby's nappy very quickly.

Our baby was born last week.  When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
When the kids are at university.

No comments: