Monday, June 20, 2016

A Decade of Blogging

My blog turned 10 yesterday.

A decade since my first post was launched into the blogosphere back on the 19th June 2006.

So much has happened. So much has changed. Some views I considered sacred have become less important. Other things I rarely cared about years ago have risen to the forefront. My blogging policy is never to delete old posts, even if I now consider them cringeworthy. I'd like to think I've learnt a lot and matured a bit. 

I'm thankful that I have this online record of the last 10 years of my life.

Stay tuned for new party clothes for the blog and a book giveaway very soon!


6 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Congrats! Same here (no deleting/10 years) just it was March.
Time runs, huh?

Wendy said...

Congratulations Sarah! Makes me feel a bit like baby...just seven years and counting!

Sarah said...

Thank you!
Congrats on 10 years as well, Iris.
Wendy, seven years is a great achievement. The way you're going, you'll get to 10 easily. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Great to see you still blogging after so many have left blogging behind.

betty-NZ said...

Congratulations on this milestone.You are just a few months ahead of me!

Sarah said...

Thanks Rodney and Betty.

Rodney, yours was one of the first blogs I started reading ten years ago.