Thursday, March 09, 2017

Life Without Nanny: The Sequel

We had the lovely Liz stay with us as our nanny from the 8th November until the 3rd January.  Liz is a 30-year-old Christian from Perth and we found her via one of my old uni friends.  The amazing coincidence was that she is also good friends with one of the other farm ladies!  She was an amazing help and fantastic company.  I was so sad when she left and blessed to have had the opportunity to meet and host two great nannies last seeding and harvest.

I've been battling along on my own, although I'm not really on my own, because God is always with me.  There have been days where everything has gone smoothly, and days where I can't wait for bedtime (and to guzzle some chocolate).  I'm feeling a bit more robust, but God keeps reminding me to parent on my knees.  Often it's only after I've tried to do things in my own strength, that He's prompted me to realise, Why didn't I pray?


Related posts: We Have a Nanny!
                        Life Without Nanny
                   Slamming Doors

No comments: