Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Perth Pilgrimages

Here are some photos from our two most recent Perth holidays (January and April),  I had allergy testing twice to see if I'm allergic to antibiotics I got a horrible rash while taking for mastitis in Mother Baby Unit).  The tests involved skin patches, skin pricks and then taking tablets).  So far, I'm in the clear and it seems that the rash may have been viral.

My arm after skin prick testing


In January, we visited Elizabeth Quay and Rory had his first train ride.

Rory did not want a photo with Mummy on the Carousel


At the train station



Chilling at the local park near where we stay


In April, we caught up with Duncan's brother for a barbecue and took the boys to the zoo.






Galapagos Tortoise


Some kind of monkey

Lemur
 
Orangutan

Orangutan


The male Indian elephant


Tricia the elephant


Penguins


Snake

Another creepy-looking snake

No comments: