Monday, June 05, 2017

Just Another Day

I turned 34 last Tuesday, the 30th May.  It was a nice day, but an ordinary one.

Birthdays tend to lose their magic as you get older.

This year, my present is surgery to correct abdominal diastasis.  I'm booked in for that on the 14th July.  More on that later.

Seeding is still dragging on.

Bible study was cancelled, so I spent the day just with Flynn.  Rory was at kindy.  Flynn and I went for a walk with the dogs, we had lunch and a nap, then we picked Rory up from the bus.

Duncan managed to get home from work a bit earlier and we headed into town for takeaway.  Of course there was Viennetta, as per my annual tradition.  I think I'll change the tradition next year though, as it just didn't seem to taste as good as usual.  Time for something different.

Another year, another birthday.  Just an ordinary day.

One of my more spectacular birthdays.
My belated 30th birthday party in 2013.

No comments: